Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Jen Hrycyk took some great birthday pics of me and posted them here (party) and here (real bday photoshoot).

and here's some from daddy's and grandma's cheapy cameras:





awwww... the outdoors- fresh air and LEAVES- yay!



and I love spashing around in the water!




Here's me posing in my birthday outfit- thanks Aunt Jenny!




I got birthday cake all over me so mama decided to give me a bath in the pool!




At least I had a chance to swim with my boyfriend Julien first! I'm trying to impress him with my straw biting skills! And no top- how scandalous! Hope these photos don't end up on the internet...




I loved all the leftover party decorations- balloons are my fave!








At my cousin Shannon's house for her birthday- her birthday is the day before mine! I didn't want to have to share my birthday with anyone :)





I stole her birthday tiara!




I had to give it back but at least I still have my straw!

Cake time!

No comments: